2.10.2010

TEAR FILES
I had a class last year and we had an assignment called "tear files".  This assignment lasted the entire semester and we basically had to go through magazines and find pictures of bathrooms, living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, etc.  We had to "tear" them out and put nicely in a binder.  I have continued to do work on my tear files, it's become like a hobby.  I have found that the best places to find interior design magazines are in bookstores.  They have a lot of variety, they range from contemporary, to rustic, to traditional.  This is not only fun to do but it helps you to more understand what you like and it can give you ideas for your own home.
                                 


This is what I've done for my tear files just to give you an idea of how I did it. If you have questions or want to put more sections in let me know and I can email you what sections I have in mine.




No comments: