12.07.2010

DOORS!

I found a really cool website the other day and they sell doors!  I know what you're all thinking, "how can door be so exciting?"  Well, these are not your typical everyday ordinary doors.  Check out this website http://www.foaporte.it/.  Some of my favorite doors are the sliding doors.  When I was on my internship, I was able to visit one of the job sites,  the office in the condo had a sliding door.  The first time I saw it I was intrigued.  It looked so amazing!  Here are a few of my favorites from the website.  
I really love the fact that this company that makes these doors have different options with patterns and colors. I also really loved the pocket doors.  They used to be more popular years ago.  I remember my grandparents house having two pocket doors and when I was a kid I loved playing with them.  They not only look cool, they are also very functional.  I like that these doors slide into the wall and then they aren't in the way and you don't have to every worry about hitting something as you are opening the door.  Here are some of my favorite pictures of those.

1 comment:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

This is just what I need for my master bath entry, thanks for the idea!