11.30.2011

Day 17...Pore Strips

I found this tutorial on Pinterest that is a diy for Biore Pore Strips.  It's super easy, all you need is (1) tbs. of unflavored gelatin (I found this in the jello isle) and 1-1/2 to 2 tbs. of milk.  I used a plastic cup I could throw away to put it in.  It asks for a popsicle stick to mix it with and to spread on your face, I didn't have one, so I used a plastic knife.  You microwave the mixture for about 10 seconds and immediately put it on your face.  It's hot so be careful.  Let it dry for 15 minutes, I think I let mine dry longer.  Then you peel it off.  Here's me with it on.

Then you remove it, I had a really hard time getting some of mine off.  It really hurt pulling it off especially around my hairline because my hair got stuck in it.  Some of it I couldn't get off because it was hurting so bad, so I got a washcloth and put it in hot water and put it on my face.  This helped the gelatin become soft and was fairly easy to remove.  I was a little disappointed because they claim to do the same thing as the biore strips, which is to remove the blackheads, it didn't do that.  It did although leave my skin really soft and smooth.  It was fun to try.

No comments: