11.05.2011

Pinterest!!

I think it's about time for a new post, it's been sooo long.  I had planned on putting up pictures of our bedroom that we re-did with paint, bedding, furniture, and artwork/photos, but we haven't done that yet and there are a few more things that need to be done before pictures can be taken.  This post is about Pinterest, and about how much I love it.  So,  I have always wished I could french braid like my mom can and I've tried it before and it didn't look good.  I've found some super cute braiding ideas on pinterest and I have to share.  This one is probably my most favorite, go to my yellow sandbox for the tutorial.
Next, I really like this one because it looks like it is super easy and super cute, go to new england prepster
If you check out my pins on pinterest you'll find a few more cute hair ideas, because you can never have enough of them.

2 comments:

Jennifer Slaugh said...

I love them!I am going to try them

Dione said...

Very cool hair...I think you should come do mine for me :)