5.29.2012

Mother's Day Gift...Better Late than never

In my previous post, I posted about this diaper bag I've been googoo gaaing over for a while, but I just couldn't bring myself to splurge on it.  Tyson did it for me instead.  The story of why it's late is...I found this exact bag at a local baby store and when Tyson went to buy it, they didn't have it.  So, they said they'd get one on their next shipment.  Luckily they didn't make him pay upfront because the next week it went on back order and they didn't know when they'd get it in.  We happened to be driving through Ogden over the weekend and thought, "Maybe the Babies R' Us will have one".  So, we stopped and looked at all their bags and we couldn't see it.  Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw it.  Here is the amazing bag that I absolutely love!!!!

1 comment:

Karlyn Linarte said...

I love it. It is so cute.