7.01.2012

Nail Stamping

I was looking on pinterest the other day and found this website about nail stamping, I've been wondering for a while how they get those intricate designs on their nails. I found a video at Daily Something that shows exactly how to do it an what you need, it looks super easy.  She also has links to buy them, they have knock off ones at Amazon that are super cheap, so I thought I'd give it a try so this is what I got:  the nail stamper and scraper, Konad nail art stamping polish- white (the video said to get a thicker nail polish because the others will dry faster), image plate M73, image plate M64, and image plate M51.  The cool thing is that on amazon it will show you the image plate and pictures of nails with the stamping on them.  These 5 things plus shipping was only about $20!  I purchased these online at about 10:30 PM and they shipped early the next day, super fast.  I’ll let you know how it goes, I’m super excited!!!
31uyCYArL9L._SL500_AA300_21wvEePECvL._SL500_AA300_31k1NoAZX9L._SL500_AA300_31bFjNrycYL._SL500_AA300_41LnJJNgjqL._SL500_AA300_

No comments: